Marketing / Sales / Business Development Internship
Job Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Position Type: Intern / Full-time preferred, Part-Time will be considered.
Optional Industry Training: drone flight training and Part 107 training (not required)
Start Date: Flexible start date - hiring ASAP
Why working for a startup this summer makes a ton of sense….
This exciting opportunity will offer you a chance to gain an understanding of b2b technology sales and marketing through observational learning and hands-on experience. You will learn the essentials of business development including, but not limited to: sales process from start to finish, prospecting, customer relationship management, marketing, proposals, writing content, research and event planning.
We are looking for someone who is driven, agile, and willing to learn. The ideal candidate will be eager to take on a variety of challenges and will work well within a dynamic b2b startup team. This is an exciting time to gain experience in such a rapidly emerging field.
The Sales & Marketing Intern will directly support the VP of Business Development and Marketing on key projects initiatives across multiple department areas such as sales, marketing, and business development.
The individual will support various business operations including analytical aspects driving the development efforts. The role will support various marketing efforts to drive engagement and ultimately sales. The role will also provide support for contracting requirements, analytics, and data management.
An interest or experience in the Aviation or Unmanned Aviation (drone) industry is a bonus, but not required. As a drone-based service business, HAZON is committed to providing drone flight training and Part 107 training, if the individual is interested (FREE DRONE PILOT TRAINING!)
- Help create a strong brand identity and help deliver campaigns for our strategic projects.
- Support key categories in creating content for social media campaigns, sales presentations, sales enablement, and media publications
- Help the Account Brand Manager with daily activities
- Assist Business Development with the proposal and contracting needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team spirit
- Need to be pro-active, strong organization skills and independent
- Highly professional
- Organized and detail minded
- Able to work independently on a variety of projects and manage time effectively
This is an un-paid internship. Internship time at HAZON Solutions must be coordinated with the student's respective college or university for academic credit under the sponsorship of the educational faculty. The Marketing & Sales Intern at HAZON Solutions will work closely with various members of our marketing and sales teams on key initiatives, including marketing, sales, and business development activities.
- Majors - Marketing, Sales, Advertising, Business, Communication, or related field
- College credit available, unpaid internship.
- Full-time preferred, part time considered.
- Will provide drone flight training and Part 107 training to all interns.
How to Apply: