We're Hiring: Sales & Marketing Intern
Marketing / Sales / Business Development Internship
Reach new heights with the HAZON team! We're looking for a qualified individual to serve as our Sales & Marketing Intern.
The Marketing & Sales Intern at HAZON Solutions will work closely with various members of our marketing and sales teams on key initiatives, including marketing, sales, and business development activities.
We are interested in an intern who is driven, agile, and willing to learn. The ideal candidate will be eager to take on a variety of challenges and will work well within a dynamic b2b startup team.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of business development, sales, marketing, and b2b small business operation.
This is a great opportunity for an individual to get exposed to B2B, technology, startup business atmosphere. The individual will gain exposure to the business operations and analytical aspects driving the development efforts. The role will support various marketing efforts to drive engagement and ultimately sales. The role will also provide support on contracting requirements and data management.
An interest or experience in the Aviation or Unmanned Aviation (drone) industry is a bonus and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position. As a drone-based service business, HAZON is committed to providing drone flight training and Part 107 training, if desired.
The ideal candidate to work with HAZON will have the following attributes and experience:
- Relevant education/interest in business, marketing, or sales role
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Highly professional in all interactions—i.e., punctual, tactful, and positive
- A strong communicator both in writing and in speaking
- Organized and detail minded
- Able to work independently on a variety of projects and manage her or his time effectively
- Enthusiastic for the vision, mission, and values of HAZON Solutions
Reach new heights with the HAZON team! We're looking for a qualified individual to serve as our Sales & Marketing Intern. Full-time preferred, part time considered. Will provide drone flight training and Part 107 training to all interns. College credit available, as this is an unpaid internship. Flexible start date in June.
Skills & Abilities:
- Medium to advanced proficiency in computer skills using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Attention to detail
- The ability to multi-task
- Effective skills in communication and decision-making
- Majors - Marketing, Sales, Advertising, Business, Communication, or related field
- College credit available, unpaid internship.
- Full-time preferred, part time considered.
- Will provide drone flight training and Part 107 training to all interns.
How to Apply:
HAZON Solutions is a drone service provider focused on critical infrastructure inspections for Fortune 500 utility and industrial clients. HAZON leverages a combined 80 years of combat aviation experience to deliver industry leading drone based solutions to help organizations increase reliability and decrease down time due to maintenance and inspections while also mitigating risk to personnel. HAZON’s primary focus is delivering inspection services to those companies with significant investments in critical infrastructure. HAZON leverages our aviation expertise to collect actionable data that is otherwise difficult, dangerous or costly to gather. For organizations that want to build out an organic drone program, HAZON offers professional aviation consulting as well as basic and advanced flight training. To complement the consulting and training services, HAZON has developed fleet management software for professional drone operations – Drone Management System™.